Company & Stage Manager, including Head of Department
Various positions 1992 – 2005
Duties included budgeting, liaison between theatre departments, propping, care of the acting company, liaison with directors , designers & venues, overseeing of rehearsals and technical week, FoH & press liaison. Additional HOD duties included supervising the team as necessary and in certain cases overseeing outgoing tours.
– International tour: Othello (Japanese tour for Watermill Theatre 1995).
– National touring included No1 tour Wind in the Willows (Opening Night 1996), 3 national tours to art centres, community centres & village halls (OTTC 1999, 2000) & small scale tour You Are My Mother (Backchat 1999)
– Regional touring included Risky Business (Women & Theatre 2002), Bonded & The Road to Hell to local theatre & non-theatre venues. (Birmingham Rep 1997)
– mac Birmingham for The Firebird, the MAC’s Christmas show & both King & City Child, community musicals. (2001, 2002, 2005 )
– Repertory work included:
• Watermill Theatre Newbury including Head of Department responsible for stage managing in-house productions and tours, youth theatre and incoming shows. (1995-1996).
• Everyman Theatre Cheltenham including Head of Department responsible for stage managing the season of in-house productions, a TIE tour, and youth theatre. (1995)
• Redgrave Theatre Farnham including Head of Department responsible for stage managing the season of four in-house productions, and visiting companies.(1994-1995)
• Everyman Theatre Liverpool including Head of Department responsible for stage managing a season including in-house productions, a youth festival and incoming tours (1992 – 1993)
• Birmingham Rep Company Stage Manager for two main house productions (1992 – 1993)
Also a variety of Deputy and Assistant Stage Manager positions 1989 – 1993